Thermal Transfer / Direct Thermal
1D: Code 11, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, UPC-A UPC-E EAN-8, EAN-13, EAN-14, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN 2 or 5 digit extensions Plessey POSTNET, Standard 2 of 5 Industrial 2 of 5 Interleaved 2 of 5 LOGMARS MSI Codabar,GS1 DataBar (formerly RSS)
Reel or folding paper, label paper, tag materials, receipt paper and wrist strap.
239(L) X210(W) X 173(H) mm
USB, RS-232, Parallel
ET-PR-70 Zebra Label Printer(GK-888T)
19 in stock
- Print speed: up to 4″ (102 mm) per second
- Print method: direct thermal/thermal transfer 32 bit RISC processor Support EPL and ZPL programming languages standard
- Open ACCESS™ for easy media and ribbon loading
- Space-saving design, large capacity memory, longer tag format and faster processing
- Government departments: asset management, document management, evidence tracking
- Hospital and Health care: medical laboratory sample and blood bank tags
- Retail: price tag and receipt print
- Manufacturing, light industry, products and freight tags, E-commence postage
- Transportation and logistics, boarding pass, parking card, warehouse shell labeling and inventory control.